Monday 28 December 2009

About Teen Fashion: Here's the Dress I Want for New Year's Eve

About.com    Teen Fashion
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Stephanie Prommer


 
In the Spotlight
Here's the Dress I Want for New Year's Eve
Let me start by saying that I have no plans for NYE this year, so I don't really have a reason to buy a new dress - but that's really... Read more

 
           More Topics
Big Trend: Nail Art
I was walking through Toys 'R Us with my mom looking for holiday gifts for the extended fam the other day and I became totally transfixed by a gadget called... Read more

 
Kudos to V Magazine
Just wanted to share this little tidbit because it made me happy: In V Magazine's January 2010 issue there is a fashion story titled "One Size Fits All" where a... Read more

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Feeling Under the Weather?
Evaluating Your Cold Symptoms
How to tell when a runny nose is just a cold, and when it might be turning into something more serious and require a visit to the doctor. More>

Teen Fashion Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Teen Fashion newsletter as fashionin2010.fashionin2010@BLOGGER.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=teenfashion&e=fashionin2010.fashionin2010@BLOGGER.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment