Monday 12 July 2010

About Today: Get Organized in 30 Minutes or Less

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Depending on your point of view, this weekend I did the world's latest spring cleaning ... or the world's earliest fall cleaning. I, of course, am becoming an optimist, so let's say spring.

Get Organized in 30 Minutes or Less
At one point in this weekend's festivities, I stood in the center of my living room with a bottle of glass cleaner in one hand and a stack of old circulars in the other and surveyed the clutter with a feeling of despair.

Organization for Beginners: Where Do I Start?
The problem is always where to start. I opted to throw out the junk mail, because I find the pile of useless coupons and credit card offers is the most frustrating part of our mess.

How to Find the Time to Get Organized
I need a maid. I am not alone in this. I bet even professional house cleaners wish they had professional house cleaners. Who has the time? Well, it turns out, all of us do, as long as we go about things the right way.

How to Organize Your Closet
I organized not one but two closets this weekend, which should make me eligible for some kind of award or medal or something.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
LeBron Moves to Miami: Now What?
The Haiti Earthquake, 6 Months Later
Spain Wins the World Cup in Soccer
'Barefoot Bandit' Arrested in Bahamas
Did LeBron Choose Miami to Avoid Taxes?
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment