Thursday 15 July 2010

About Today: 10 Tips for Improving Memory

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
The other day, someone asked me for my phone number and I could not, for the life of me, remember what it was. In my defense, it's not like I have to call myself a lot. Still, I concede that the old memory might not be what it used to be.

4 Explanations for Forgetting
On the other hand, maybe it's exactly what it used to be. Growing up, my grandmother used to survey my pile of replacement house keys and wonder how it was that I was fifty years younger and had a worse memory.

Top 10 Tips for Improving Your Memory
Still, I'd like to hold onto such mnemonic powers as I might possess - maybe even improve to the point where I stop losing essential items like it's my job.

10 Ways to Improve Your Brain Fitness
And now you have an excuse to play computer games: "Brain fitness programs and games are a wonderful way to tease and challenge your brain."

10 Simple Tricks to Exercise Your Brain
Because I practice what I preach, I wrote this whole newsletter with the wrong hand. (That's a lie, but you'll get the joke if you read item no. 1 on this list.)

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Most Popular Pet Bird Species
5 Ways to Cool Off Your Computer
How to Photograph Flowers
George Steinbrenner's Legacy
How to Keep White Clothes White
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment