Wednesday 21 July 2010

About Today: 10 Ways to Get a Good Night's Sleep

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Regular readers of this newsletter will be relieved to hear that I have finally solved my problem of how to schedule in enough exercise. I have apparently started jogging in my sleep. There can be no other explanation for why I'm so tired when I wake up in the morning.

Top 10 Ways to Get a Good Night's Sleep
Honestly, I'm not the world's most fantastic sleeper anyway. Given the choice between going to bed and staying up all night worrying, I choose the latter every time. It's my favorite sport!

The 10 Worst Ways to Get a Good Night's Sleep
Some of this has to do with my poor sleep hygiene, which has nothing to do with how often I change the sheets. I like to read in bed, and I tend to forget to pull down the blinds. (Mostly because, um, we forgot to ever hang any.)

How Much Sleep Do We Really Need?
The trouble is, I'm one of those people who really feel best when she gets eight solid hours of sleep. Generally, I'm lucky if I get six or seven. This is inadequate at best, as my friends and loved ones can tell you.

Top 10 Sleep Disorders and Sleep Problems
And secretly, I'm a little proud of my insomnia. I think of it as evidence of my creativity - the best kind, since it doesn't actually require me to do anything creative.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Get Great Abs in 10 Minutes a Day
Save on Back-to-School Shopping
5 Reasons to Buy a Wii
Rebuild Your Credit with a Secured Card
Summer Airfare Deals
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment