Wednesday 28 July 2010

About Men's Fashion / Grooming: Poolside and Beach Necessities

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Men's Fashion / Grooming

Hair Skin & Body

Style Tips

Trends & Fashion



From Daniel Billett, your Guide to Men's Fashion / Grooming
Cute swim trunks, flip flops, sunglasses and sunscreen (I hate to a pest about sunscreen but you'll thank me one day) should have you covered for poolside festivities this summer. Oh, and let's not forget a nice frosty beverage too.

Top 6 Sunscreens and Sunblocks for Men
Keep in mind that 90% of the damage done to skin can be attributed to the sun, so if you insist on being out in it, use a good sunscreen. And trust me, I know my sunscreens. Being of English and Irish decent I have very sensitive skin and I have tried almost every product out there. Here I have highlighted my favorite sunscreens and sunblocks for men.

My Top Picks in Men's Thongs / Flip Flops
I love to wear flip flops and get lots of use out of them during the summer. In leather they look great with a favorite pair of jeans and can be worn into the evening on those warm summer nights. And of course they are a requirement fdr the beach and poolside. Here I have chosen my top picks in men's flip flops from super casual to dressy.

Men's Swim Trunks and Board Shorts
With swim suits and trunks, you can really express yourself with fun prints and colors. It can be kind of overwhelming with all of the choices out there, so check out some of my favorites.

Top Picks in Men's Sunglasses
Sunglasses are absolutely essential for the beach and poolside. How else would you be able to subtly gaze at the good looking people around you?

 


Men's Fashion / Grooming Ads
Featured Articles
Shopping Advice and Suggestions
Seasonal Style
Celebrity Style
Glossary of Fashion Terms
Caring for Your Clothes
Inside Fashion

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Daniel Billett
Men's Fashion / Grooming Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Men's Fashion / Grooming newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Picture Galleries of Men's Hairstyles
Men's Watch Guide - Top Picks in Watches
Best T-shirts and Underwear for Men
The Perfect Casual Look for Summer
Top Picks in Summer Fragrances

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment