Wednesday 21 July 2010

About Men's Fashion / Grooming: Body Hair Aware

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Men's Fashion / Grooming

Hair Skin & Body

Style Tips

Trends & Fashion



From Daniel Billett, your Guide to Men's Fashion / Grooming
It's amazing to me how many men I know who take the extra effort to deal with their body hair. But then after reading a variety of articles on the topic, I have come to realize it is a much more common practice than I realized. Perhaps guys now understand it's a necessary part of their grooming routine, at least if they are at all concerned about what their mate thinks or simply avoiding that Planet-of-the-Apes look.

Philips Norelco Bodygroom, Rechargeable Cordless, Model BG20
In the past, I used a combination of my conventional trimmers/clippers (like the one I use to clip my beard) to trim down chest, underarm, and groin hair and then I went back with a wet razor. I have had some bad accidents with this system as careful as I am. The Bodygroom has the ability to provide a pretty close shave in the underarm, groin and other sensitive areas and it does the job without the cuts, razor burn and irritation. Read more.

What Women Think About Body Hair on Men
In the book Mantalk by Elliot Jacobs, MD, all sorts of topics relating to aging, looks and overall sex appeal are discussed, ultimately providing tips and advice on how to turn yourself into the best man you can be. Something in particular caught my attention as I was perusing through the book, namely a section which focuses on grooming and trimming body hair.

Hair Removal Methods
Whether it is hair on the shoulders, back, or other body parts, many men and women are intent upon having the hair on their scalp be the only visible hair on their bodies.

Follow Me on Twitter
Follow my fashion tweets.

 


Men's Fashion / Grooming Ads
Featured Articles
Grooming - Hair
Grooming - Shaving
Grooming - Skin Care
Wardrobe Basics
Dressing to Impress
Dressing on a Budget

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Daniel Billett
Men's Fashion / Grooming Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Men's Fashion / Grooming newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Picture Galleries of Men's Hairstyles
Men's Watch Guide - Top Picks in Watches
Best T-shirts and Underwear for Men
The Perfect Casual Look for Summer
Top Picks in Summer Fragrances

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment