Monday 28 June 2010

About Women's Fashion: Top 10 Fashion Apps

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Women's Fashion

Style Basics

Trends & Designers

Dresses



From Cynthia Nellis, your Guide to Women's Fashion
Is it such a good thing that now with my iPhone I can easily shop 24/7? We'll have to wait and see.

Top 10 Fashion Apps
The good thing about fashion apps for my iPhone (which I love, BTW) is that some of them serve to help organize (like the TouchCloset app which lets you keep track of what you own) and some are for inspiration (shows on Style.com and street style on Sartorialist.) Most of our top picks are free, which just saves you that much more for shopping.

Want: Fashion!
I've spent the past few seasons burying my head in piles of basics because I hated so much of what was out there (Print maxi dresses? Ew! Harem pants? Ick!) So now I'm finding myself craving something beyond leggings or another great little black dress. I want some fashion. This draped sequin and chiffon top by Robert Rodriguez (Buy Direct) caught my eye because it is definitely not basic. At $275, it's not cheap, but it's special enough (without being trendy) that I'd wear it for years. It looks cute with the black shorts, but I could see it with dressy jeans, too. It's fashion, and I need it. Anyone else feeling the urge to buy something different, too? (Photo Credit: Nordstrom.com)

Man Skorts and Guy Crops Hit Runway
I guess the most puzzling part of men wanting to wear feminine pieces (like guys in skirts) is that it's usually stuff we don't even enjoy wearing. I mean, when was the last time you heard a woman who likes wearing pantyhose?...Read more

Accessories & Shoes
Accessories and shoes are a great way to personalize your style. Find out what's hot and where to buy it now.

 


Women's Fashion Ads
Featured Articles
Fashion Games and Quizzes
Fashion Designers
Shop for Fashion
Fashion Videos
Fashion Careers & Education
Fashion History

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Cynthia Nellis
Women's Fashion Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Women's Fashion newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Summer Fashion
Celebrity Hit or Miss?
What to Wear to a Wedding
Fashion Week: Fall Preview
'Sex and the City' Fashion

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment