Wednesday 9 June 2010

About Today: Should You Buy an iPhone 4?

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
I am officially the last person I know to have an old-fashioned phone. My phone has no camera, no internet access, and if I get lost, the only directional info it can tell me is down. (Hint: Drop your phone. That way is down.)

Apple Announces New iPhone 4
However, I'll admit to being intrigued by the new generations of smartphone. They seem, unlike the earlier versions, well, smart.

iPhone 4 Questions & Answers
Good news for you Apple-obsessed folks out there: It looks like you might be able to transfer your iPhone love to the new incarnation at a discounted price.

No More Unlimited Data Plans for New AT&T Customers
One thing I'm not thrilled about: No more unlimited data plans. This means that if I transfer my internet addiction to my phone, I could wind up spending the rent money on my phone bill.

Should You Get an iPhone 4?
At the end of the day, should you get the darn thing? For those of you reading this on an older iPhone, the answer is probably, "Of course!" For fuddy-duddies like me, who don't hate their current phone? More like "maybe." Here's why.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Fisher's 4th Leads Lakers to Game 3 Win
Van der Sloot Killed Peruvian Woman in a Rage
14 Ways to Use a Brown Paper Bag
Watch Movies for Free this Summer
Video: How to Get Free Airline Upgrades
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment