Thursday 3 June 2010

About Today: Stretch at Your Desk

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
I'm having a great deal of trouble typing today's newsletter, because my shoulders have swallowed my neck. I'm not quite sure when this happened, but clearly something needs to be done.

Stretch at Your Desk
My options are: 1) Crank up my chair to its maximum height and start wearing my keyboard around my neck, or 2) learn some stretches I can do right at my desk to solve this problem once and for all.

Yoga Stretches at Your Desk
I've been trying to get to a yoga class for about two weeks now, so I'm very happy to have these stretches to do in the office. (Also, I've decided they count as a class. Done, and done!)

How to Counteract the Computer Hunch
Ever see a picture of yourself after a long hard day at the office? Most of us look like we're trying to touch our toes with stooping. Either that, or that we've been left on the radiator too long.

The Essential 2-Minute Stretch Program
I need this, especially the part about stretches that combat eye strain. A few months ago, I went to the eye doctor thinking I needed new glasses. His prescription, in part? "Blink."

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
A Perfect Game -- Until the Umpire's Call
No More Unlimited Data for iPhone Users (or Anyone Else)
Joran Van der Sloot Sought in Peruvian Murder
Outsmart Poison Ivy
Where Did Sharks Come From?
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Birth Control Misconceptions
How much do you know about sex myths and your chances of becoming pregnant? Click here to test your knowledge. More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment