Monday 25 October 2010

About Today: How to Get a Free Airline Upgrade

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
In five short days, I will be on an airplane to a balmy, far-off destination. I will not, however, be in first class. This is because I am cheap. However, I'm interested, like most people, in getting something for nothing. So what are my options?

How to Get a Free Airline Upgrade
In the Best Three Words Ever contest, "Free airline upgrade" is right up there with "I love you."

Video: How to Get a Free Airline Upgrade
If this works, I feel like I should be able to lord it over the other first class passengers.

10 Ways to Snag Cheap Airfares
There might even be some "neener, neener." I can't promise you there won't be. I'm not very mature, especially when I get things for free or cheap.

Avoid Extra Charges When You Fly
No matter what happens, I want to try to avoid getting overcharged for things we've already signed up for.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Hyland's Teething Tablets Recalled
What's In the Latest WikiLeaks Report?
Host a Spooky Halloween Party
Is Photographing Federal Buildings Illegal?
Review: Kanye West's 'Runaway' Film
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More >



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. Take the quiz now >




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment