Thursday 21 October 2010

About Today: Best Halloween Costumes for Babies and Kids

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
And now we come to the gratuitous baby costume edition of this newsletter, in which I pretend that I'm helping you pick out costumes for your babies and children, but am really just oohing and ahhing over tiny humans in silly outfits.

Top 10 Halloween Costumes for Babies
In this article, you will find a picture of a baby dressed up like a cow. You are welcome.

Great Kids' Halloween Costumes
Um, there's a ninja costume in here. Do you think I could squeeze into it, if I hold my breath?

Best Halloween Costumes for Girls
I would have been the lady vampire in this piece. But there are options for your more Disney Princess-minded offspring as well.
See More About:  halloween  halloween costumes  event wear

Best Halloween Costumes for Boys
I love that there are still Super Mario costumes out there. It makes me feel like my childhood wasn't so long ago after all. (Seriously: There were millions of these in my neighborhood on Halloween when I was growing up.)
See More About:  halloween  halloween costumes  event wear

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Apple Releases: Macbook Air, a New OS, and More
What Made Dizzy Gillespie Such a Great Musician?
When Does Daylight Saving Time End?
Phillies Miss their Chance in NLCS Game 4
Creepy Crawly Recipes for Halloween
Follow Us on Twitter

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More >



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. Take the quiz now >




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment