Wednesday 20 October 2010

About Men's Fashion / Grooming: Underwear O'Rama

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Men's Fashion / Grooming

Hair Skin & Body

Style Tips

Trends & Fashion



From Daniel Billett, your Guide to Men's Fashion / Grooming
What you have on under your clothes says a lot about your attention to detail. What I mean to say is, once you're stripped down to your underwear, what kind of statement are you making? Sloppy? Sexy? Perhaps my updated top picks in men's underwear will inspire you to try something new. You can never have enough underwear! It's certainly one of my favorite things to buy.

Top 6 Men's Briefs
I am very particular about my briefs, as I'm sure many guys are, and I definitely have my favorites. This list is compiled through my own experience, so hopefully you won't spend as much money as I have figuring out what underwear you like.

Top Picks in Men's Calvin Klein Underwear
Calvin Klein was the first to come out with "designer" underwear so to speak. And since he was the first, he has had plenty of time to come out with many different styles.

Top 6 Men's Boxer Underwear
Boxer underwear is without a doubt most men's top choice for the type of underwear they wear. And clearly underwear is a very personal thing, and we all have different standards in terms of what we look for in comfort, fit and fabric. I have to admit, for everyday boxers I like cotton, but not just any old cotton. Here I have highlighted my ten favorite men's boxer underwear.

Follow Me on Twitter
Follow my fashion tweets.

 


Men's Fashion / Grooming Ads
Featured Articles
Grooming - Shaving
Grooming - Skin Care
Wardrobe Basics
Dressing to Impress
Dressing on a Budget
Shoes and Accessories

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More >



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. Take the quiz now >




This newsletter is written by:
Daniel Billett
Men's Fashion / Grooming Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Men's Fashion / Grooming newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Picture Galleries of Men's Hairstyles
Men's Watch Guide - Top Picks in Watches
Best T-shirts and Underwear for Men
Men's Fall 2010 Fashion Show Galleries
Top Selling Men's Fragrances

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment