Wednesday 18 August 2010

About Men's Fashion / Grooming: Write Your Own Review About Grooming Products

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Men's Fashion / Grooming

Hair Skin & Body

Style Tips

Trends & Fashion



From Daniel Billett, your Guide to Men's Fashion / Grooming
I can't lie, I love to grooming products of all sorts, especially if they have anything to do with taking better care of my skin or a fragrance I haven't tried. With all of this experimentation I come across some great stuff. Basically I do all of the work for you--I'm a Guinea pig, so to speak. So when I find great products, I gotta tell you about them. But I can't try everything so I'm asking you to help me out.

Write a Review: Tell Us About Your Favorite Shampoo
Have you used a shampoo that you love and stands out from all of the others? I know I do and you can see my review here. But write your own independent review of your favorite shampoo using this easy form.

Write a Review: Tell Us About Your Favorite Men's Fragrance
It's safe to say that many guys have a signature fragrance or a favorite fragrance they tend to wear more often than any other. I want to know about it. Write your own independent review of your favorite fragrance using this easy form.

8 Grooming Products I Always Have on Hand
Most people have certain favorite "beauty" products they like to have on hand at all times. I'm no different. There are several products in particular that you will always find in my bathroom. I can't live without them. All of these products would make nice gifts too.

Write a Review: Philips Norelco Bodygroom
'd seen rave reviews of the Philips Norelco Bodygroom electric shaver all over the web and in print, so I decided to try it myself. In the past, I used a combination of my conventional trimmers/clippers (like the one I use to clip my beard) to trim down chest, underarm, and groin hair and then I went back with a wet razor. I have had some bad accidents with this system as careful as I was. I love the results I get from the Bodygroom, as reflected in my review. Other readers' experience may vary, however. Now you have the opportunity to write your own independent review to be published on this site, with an easy form.

 


Men's Fashion / Grooming Ads
Featured Articles
Grooming - Body
Grooming - Hair
Grooming - Shaving
Grooming - Skin Care
Wardrobe Basics
Dressing to Impress

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Daniel Billett
Men's Fashion / Grooming Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Men's Fashion / Grooming newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Picture Galleries of Men's Hairstyles
Men's Watch Guide - Top Picks in Watches
Best T-shirts and Underwear for Men
The Perfect Casual Look for Summer
Top Picks in Summer Fragrances

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment