Friday 28 May 2010

About Today: Memorial Day Coupons and Deals

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Memorial Day is one of the greatest shopping holidays on my calendar. So many stores offer deals, and thanks to the magic of the interwebs, I can often skip the lines at the stores and do my consumption inconspicuously in the comfort of my own home.

Memorial Day Weekend Coupons and Deals
Some of these coupons are online deals, and some will require you to race around an actual store with a sheaf of coupons clutched in your hot little hand. But I suggest that you think of it as a sport.

Get Free Shipping When You Shop Online
Like I said, I much prefer to do my shopping online. The only thing I don't love about online shopping is seeing those shipping charges tacked onto my bill before I click "buy."

Curb Shopping on Long Weekends
There's nothing better than entirely free stuff. And as they say, "One man's trash is another man's brand-new kitchen table." I think I saw that embroidered on a sampler somewhere.

How to Haggle
I will leave the warm glow of my computer screen at some point this weekend, in order to make a brief foray to the local flea market. My goal is to come home with more stuff than I have shelf space, and still have money in my pocket.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Going Camping? Avoid These Common Mistakes
How to Score Tickets to the World Cup
50 Cent's Dramatic Weight Loss
Obama Suspends New Offshore Drilling
How to Make Perfect Kebabs
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Great Stuff Kids Love
From the hottest tunes and best online videos to favorite books and classic toys, here are our top picks for the kids in your life. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment