Wednesday 5 May 2010

About Men's Fashion / Grooming: Cast Your Vote

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Men's Fashion / Grooming

Hair Skin & Body

Style Tips

Trends & Fashion



From Daniel Billett, your Guide to Men's Fashion / Grooming
I need your input. Cast your vote on these men's fashion topics.

How Do You Feel About Wearing Socks with Sandals?
The issue of wearing socks with sandals seems to stir up much debate. I listed wearing socks with sandals as my number one men's fashion faux pas in my article 8 Men's Fashion Mistakes to Avoid. Since then I have received all kinds of responses to this rather hot topic. So as a result, I'm letting you decide.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
When it comes to shoes, one thing is for sure, most men don't own nearly as many pairs as women do. When I talk to men about this topic, I continually hear that they own just one or two pairs for work and then sneakers for the gym and so on. So I thought I might pose the question via a poll to find out how many shoes guys have a tendency to keep around.

How do you feel about pants with pleats?
Why so many men avoid flat-front trousers has always been a mystery to me. Flat-front trousers look better than pleated pants, at least most of the time. Plus pleats make you look less slim. I have heard guys wear pleats because it's more comfortable or because flat-fronts are more for athletic bodies. I disagree, but I am curious what you think.

Follow me on Twiiter
If you are a Twitter fan, be sure to follow my fashion tweets.

 


Men's Fashion / Grooming Ads
Featured Articles
College and High School Grad Gift Ideas
Grooming - Body
Grooming - Hair
Grooming - Shaving
Grooming - Skin Care
Wardrobe Basics

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Daniel Billett
Men's Fashion / Grooming Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Men's Fashion / Grooming newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Picture Galleries of Men's Hairstyles
Men's Watch Guide - Top Picks in Watches
Best T-shirts and Underwear for Men
Spring 2010 Fashion Show Galleries
Top Selling Men's Fragrances

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment