Friday 14 May 2010

About Today: 50 Graduation Gift Ideas

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
When I graduated from college, my Dad got me voice recognition software for my computer. I had post-term paper carpal tunnel syndrome, so I was delighted. Also, it's worth mentioning that both my father and I are big, big nerds, and any gift that unites us in our nerdiness is the best possible present.

50 Graduation Gift Ideas
Your grad, on the other hand, might prefer something less sci-fi. If so, this a good place to start.

14 (Inexpensive!) College Graduation Gift Ideas
I remember thinking it was odd that my parents were getting me a gift at all, since they'd already bought me, um, a college education.

Best Gift Ever?
Our readers weigh in on the best gifts they ever received. Ideas include: embroidered towels and an electric bicycle. (Incidentally, "Electric Bicycle" will also be the name of my first slim volume of poetry.)

Checklist for Graduating Students
Or: "Things you can forget to do that will haunt you for the rest of your life, or at least the rest of the summer." The best gift a graduate can give themselves.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
FDA Blocks Sale of Home Genetics Testing Kit
Movie Review: 'Robin Hood'
Avoid These Common Running Mistakes
Plan a Vacation for this Summer
Find the Best Budget Smartphone
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment