Wednesday 26 May 2010

About Men's Fashion / Grooming: Gift Ideas for Your Dad and Your Grad

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Men's Fashion / Grooming

Hair Skin & Body

Style Tips

Trends & Fashion



From Daniel Billett, your Guide to Men's Fashion / Grooming
Every year it seems Father's Day and graduation season creeps up on me and I'm suddenly in a panic about what to give my dad and/or grad. This year I'm being pro-active--you may want to do the same. Here are some of my favorite gift ideas.

Dads and Grads Gift Guide
Are you stumped on what to get the dad or grad on your shopping list? Perhaps you just need some inspiration. Check out my dads and grads gift guide for ideas and suggestions. From shaving and skin care kits to watches and polos, there's sure to be something here that any guy would appreciate.

6 Practical Gifts for Guys
why not go for something more practical? I am always thrilled to receive practical gifts, especially when it comes to something I use or wear regularly. I have come up with six practical gifts any guy will be sure to appreciate.

Top Picks in Summer Fragrances for Men
Now that the weather is warming up, its time to switch your favorite fragrance for a lighter summer version. I even wear summer fragrances in the winter simply because I like wearing lighter scents. Here are my top picks for men's summer fragrances.

Follow Me on Twitter
If you are a Twitter fan, be sure to follow my fashion tweets.

 


Men's Fashion / Grooming Ads
Featured Articles
Stylish Items Every Guy Needs for Spring
Dressing on a Budget
Shopping Advice and Suggestions
Seasonal Style
Celebrity Style

 

More from About.com

Great Stuff Kids Love
From the hottest tunes and best online videos to favorite books and classic toys, here are our top picks for the kids in your life. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Daniel Billett
Men's Fashion / Grooming Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Men's Fashion / Grooming newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Picture Galleries of Men's Hairstyles
Men's Watch Guide - Top Picks in Watches
Best T-shirts and Underwear for Men
Spring 2010 Fashion Show Galleries
Top Selling Men's Fragrances

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment