Thursday 6 May 2010

About Today: Kitchen Gadgets That Really Work

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
In the gadget graveyard beneath my sink, I have the remains of a juicer (missing the pulp squeezy thing), a food processor (meant for more skilled chefs than I), and some sort of egg poaching device (unnecessary for anyone who owns, oh, a pot).

Kitchen Gadgets That Really Work
When I think of gizmos that change every year, I think cars or phones, not kitchen equipment. And, it turns out, I'm wrong. Every year, manufacturers come out with brand new items, some of which are actually useful.

10 Kitchen Gadgets and Kitchen Tools Every Cook Needs
I tend to find out which gadgets are essential when I attempt a new dish and realize that I don't have the necessary tools. In this, I am exactly like my Dad embarking on a home improvement project. Nature or nurture? You be the judge.

Most Essential Appliances
This article could also be called "Things That Will Not Wind up Under Jen's Sink."

How to Organize Your Kitchen
One of my main gadget issues is my inability to keep track of the parts. That, and organizing them so that I can find the parts I still own.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Tylenol Recall: What Should Parents Do?
What's Wrong With 'Idol' This Season?
Country Singer Chely Wright Comes Out
Movie Review: 'Iron Man 2'
Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Teens
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment