Monday 3 January 2011

About Today: 6 Ways to Slim Down

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Here we are again on the far side of the winter holidays, and my pants don't fit. I've spent the past week pretending that this is because my dryer has turned against me, but I think we all know that it's a cookie-related pants issue.

6 Ways to Slim Down
The good news is, I'm just in time to join everyone else in whining about weight. It's the cool thing to do in January.

How to Set Weight Loss Goals
Of course, instead of just whining, we could always work together to get slim. You go first, and I'll cheer you on.

Easy Ways to Lose Weight with Small Changes
I'm a big fan of the "weight loss through small changes" school of thought. This is because I get cranky when I'm too deprived.
See More About:  spices  healthy breakfasts  losing weight

10 Weight Loss Myths
This was my favorite weight loss myth in high school: "Negative Calorie Foods Can Help You Lose Weight." I think I ate enough celery my senior year to make me disappear, if this had been true.
See More About:  myths  exercise myths  weight loss

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
How to Recycle Electronic Equipment
Must-Have Products for Your Hair in Winter
10 Dishes for Meat-Free Monday
Learn How to Knit
The Best and Worst of 2010
Follow Us on Facebook

 

More from About.com

Top 10 Media Stories of 2010
Discover which blame games, survival stories and key media figures under fire made our list. More>



Ten Best Talk Show Moments
Oprah and Conan left to start new ventures, but there were a few other shocks and surprises in 2010. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment