Monday 24 January 2011

About Today: 16 Simple Ways to Slash Your Grocery Bill

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
If it weren't for our food bill, my husband and I would be thousandaires. I swear that the bulk of what we earn goes to pay for all this eating nonsense, and I think it's time for that to stop.

16 Simple Ways to Slash Your Grocery Bill
When I say that it's time for it to stop, I mean the spending part, of course. Even if they perfected space nutrition and we could all survive on tablets, I wouldn't want to skip meals. They're the best part of the day, next to sleeping.
See More About:  grocery savings  frugal recipes  couponing

How to Lower Your Grocery Bill
Last year, my New Year's resolution was to stop grocery shopping when I was hungry. I've mostly kept that one, which has been helpful to the old budget.

Grocery Stores That Double Coupons
In the old days, I'd go shopping when I was starving and get home with a cart full of snacks and no fruit. Apparently, I'm never hungry for an apple.
See More About:  coupons  grocery shopping  grocery savings

A Beginner's Guide to Couponing
I thought coupons were hilarious when I was a kid. Now I think they're the greatest thing ever. More than gray hair, this probably proves that I'm getting old. (Old and smart.)

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Packers & Steelers to Super Bowl XLV
Find the Best Gift for Valentine's Day
Who Should Replace Keith Olbermann on MSNBC?
US Government Takes Responsibility for Some Mass Bird Deaths
Best Free Antivirus Software
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Over the Counter Cold Medications
How to choose the right medication for your cold and flu symptoms. More>



Should Kids Get Flu Shots?
Think your child is too healthy to need a flu shot? Think again. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment