Friday 17 September 2010

About Today: How to Survive a Horror Movie

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
My friends claim that there's nothing more fun than watching a horror movie with me. This sounds like a lovely compliment, until you realize that what they're saying is, "It's hilarious to *make* fun of you for hiding behind your popcorn throughout the film."

How to Survive a Horror Movie
In all seriousness, I think I've seen maybe two dollars worth of every horror movie I've ever watched.

Tell Us: How Would You Survive?
I'm also that person who talks at the screen. I really believe that the characters benefit from my advice. (I mean seriously. Why go up the stairs? You're just going to get trapped on the roof. Everyone knows this.)

20 Horror Movie Cliches We Can Do Without
The movie doesn't have to be good, either. I'll scream just as loudly at some CGI schlockfest as I would at 'The Exorcist.'

10 Horror Movie Remakes That Are Better Than the Original
No matter the quality of the film, one thing is for sure: I would totally be the last person to survive in a real-life horror movie. I've studied the movements and habits of every zombie, masked killer, and monster in film, and I am all set.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Review of Halo: Reach -- Best Halo Yet?
How to Prepare for the Yom Kippur Fast
Movie Review: 'Easy A'
Keep Kids Safe in the Laundry Room
10 Fun Fall Activities for Families
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More>



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment