Friday 3 September 2010

About Today: 10 Ways to Prevent Weekend Weight Gain

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
My usual plan for a long weekend is to eat my weight in hamburgers and ice cream. I do this despite the fact that it's bad for me, that it will blow my diet, and that perhaps other people in my neighborhood would like some food and might be sad when there isn't any left.

10 Ways to Prevent Weekend Weight Gain
This weekend, however, I am going to attempt to exercise restraint. Partly because it's better for me, and partly because I don't want to have to buy new pants on Tuesday morning.

7 Common Weight Loss Myths ... Busted!
My favorite busted myth in this list: Fat is to be avoided. Of course, our Weight Loss expert wasn't talking about cheese when she discussed healthy fats.

Can You Cut Too Many Calories?
Believe it or not, I've done this before. My metabolism did not thank me later.

Habits That Will Make You Lose Weight
When it comes down to it, the only thing that works as far as weight loss is concerned is developing better eating habits and sticking to them.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Movie Review: 'Machete'
Share Your Bed Bug Story
Low Calorie Lunch Ideas
How to Plan Your Retirement
World's Best Places to Live
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More>



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment