Tuesday 7 September 2010

About Today: The Big Fall Movie Preview

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Fall is my favorite season for many reasons: cooler weather, better clothes, a whole new season of TV, and more serious films. (I like popcorn movies as much as the next person, but after a whole summer of explosions, my brain and stomach have indigestion.)

Fall Movie Preview 2010
OK, some of the movies I'm anticipating aren't exactly Chekhov. For example, the vampire-obsessed part of me can't wait for Let Me In.

2010 Action Movies
After a few weeks of Oscar bait, we'll be happy to see cardboard characters and easy heroism again. The best part, for me, is that they're remaking (or making sequels) to every action film from my childhood. I won't even have to think.

2010 Comedy Movies
I will watch anything even remotely associated with Ricky Gervais, so I'm looking forward to Cemetery Junction.

2010 Animated Films to Watch
I love animated movies, and am not afraid to admit it. (Or to borrow people's children for cover.)

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Is there a Cure for Allergies?
Recipes for Farmer's Market Finds
The Best Indie Albums of the 2000s
Top 10 Flea Markets in America
Must-Have Accessories for Fall
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More>



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment