Friday 24 September 2010

About Today: Free Patterns for Halloween

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
It's still short-sleeve weather where I live, but I'm not letting that stop me. As far as I'm concerned, it's Halloween season from now until we're all moaning over leftover candy in the break room on November 1.

Free Knitting Patterns for Halloween
And the good news about getting an early start on the holiday is that we have more time to make stuff. Making stuff is second only to candy in reasons why Halloween is the best holiday ever.

Free Halloween & Stage Costume Patterns
This year, I want to make my own costume. And no, I have no idea what I want to be yet. However, this ruff has me thinking "Scary Elizabethan Clown." Who's with me? We could get a tiny car, you guys. It'd be awesome.

Halloween Free Beading Patterns
In the Less Terrifying category, we have these cute cuffs. I want to make the Lampwork Candy Corn Bracelet, but I'm afraid I'll start gnawing on it during meetings.

Free Halloween Cross-Stitch Patterns
Cross-stitch is my favorite craft. I've been making cross-stitch projects (with varying levels of skill) since I was a kid.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
10 Ways to Mark National Punctuation Day
Fall Fun for Kids of All Ages
Best Gluten-Free Pizza Recipes
Cold Virus Linked to Childhood Obesity?
Is Telecommuting Right for You?
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More>



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment