Wednesday 14 April 2010

About Today: How to Stop Sneezing

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Yesterday, I sneezed 17 times in a row. It seems to me that this should count as an aerobic workout, and during spring allergy season, it's just about the only exercise I feel like doing. (I'm so good at it.)

Do You Have a Cold or Allergies?
Generally, when my spring sniffles hit, I think I have a cold. It's like I've never lived through a spring before. Either that, or some merciful pain-forgetting mechanism kicks in on my fifteenth sneeze and I forget about all about it.

How to Treat Hay Fever
I'm a big fan of over-the-counter medication for treating my allergies, because I'm lazy and it's convenient. But OTC meds are only one of many options available to the sneezy sufferer.

How Do You Deal With Your Seasonal Allergies?
Every allergic person has their own favorite method of coping. When I'm sniffly enough, I'll try anything. Before you try any of these, though, it's always a good idea to check with your doctor. (I am terrible at taking advice, but awesome at giving it.)

What Do Pollen Counts Mean?
Ugh. Even the picture of pollen on this page looks mean and aggressive. It would be a spiky yellow blob. I'm not at all surprised.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
'Dancing With the Stars' Elimination Results
Famous Working Moms
Find the Best Tree for in Your Yard
Eat Seasonally: 10 Asparagus Recipes
5 Medical Reasons to Call 911
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment