Thursday 4 November 2010

About Today: 25 Tips to Beat Dry Skin

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
One of these mornings I'm going to wake up, get out of bed, and find that I've left my skin behind me like a snake. And yes, that's disgusting, but what I'm trying to tell you is that it isn't even winter yet, and my skin is D-R-Y.

10 Skin Care Tips for Fall
This is not new. Every year at this time, I start desperately trying to remember what I did last fall and winter to keep my skin intact.
See More About:  skin care tips  fall skin care  dry skin

25 Tips to Beat Dry Skin
The first thing I need to do is to stop taking boiling hot showers. Apparently, cooking yourself on a daily basis is a bad idea.

The Best Soaps for Dry Skin
Every winter I find my perfect soap and then forget what it was by the end of the summer. This year is no exception.

Great Moisturizers Under $20
What's better than a great moisturizer? A great moisturizer that doesn't cost as much as the rent.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
How to Stop Getting Junk Mail
Nancy Pelosi's Legacy
Healthy Eating Habits for Your Family
Fall Fruits & Vegetables: What's in Season?
Plan Your First Cruise Vacation
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More >



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. Take the quiz now >




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment