Friday 31 December 2010

About Today: How to Dress for New Year's Eve

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
New Year's Eve is in a few hours, and I've just realized that I have nothing to wear. This happens every year. Despite the fact that I continue to buy outfits, I still have nothing to put on come party time.

Dressing for Special Occasions
My theory is that my closet is actually eating my clothes. Not all of them, mind you. Just the cute ones.

10 Ways to Sex up (Not Sleaze up!) Your Look
The paint-stained sweatpants from college are still there, as is everything that fit when I was smaller or larger than I am now.
See More About:  dress sexier  update your look 

Best Dressy Holiday Looks
It's cute clothes in my current size, appropriate to the occasion but not too revealing, that I seem to be missing.
See More About:  cocktail attire  formal dresses 

What to Wear to Parties
The good news is that this gives me an excuse to go out and buy something new. After all, some cultures believe that it's essential to start out the new year with new clothes. Who am I to say any different?

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Seriously Good Brunch Recipes
What Are the Symptoms of Alcoholism?
Dig Yourself out of Holiday Debt
8 Easy Green Resolutions
Should You Go Back to School?
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Top 10 Media Stories of 2010
Discover which blame games, survival stories and key media figures under fire made our list. More>



Ten Best Talk Show Moments
Oprah and Conan left to start new ventures, but there were a few other shocks and surprises in 2010. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment