Wednesday 1 December 2010

About Men's Fashion / Grooming: What is your holiday gift budget?

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Men's Fashion / Grooming

Hair Skin & Body

Style Tips

Trends & Fashion



From Daniel Billett, your Guide to Men's Fashion / Grooming
As I shop for my own family and friends, I find myself wondering what how much other people budget for holiday gifts, so I created a poll questionnaire. I am also curious as to what type of gift you are likely to give and/or receive and so I have created a poll for this question as well. I would love your input and your responses are greatly appreciated.

What is your budget for holiday spending?
The reports are in and according to several news sources, this holiday season is off to a good start, at least when it comes to consumer spending. In fact, CNBC reported on Monday that retail sales were their highest in several years. These reports seem odd considering the economy hasn't improved much. I am curious what your budget for holiday spending is, so please take this poll.

What type of gift are you likely to give/receive?
What type of gift do you buy the guys on your shopping list? Or if you are a guy, what type of gift do you typically receive? Take this poll.

Gift Inspiration - My Readers' Favorite Things
As I get older my family continues to grow which means my gift list gets longer and longer for graduations, birthdays, the holidays, etc. And sometimes even I need a little gift giving inspiration. But not long ago when thinking about gifts for the guys in my life, I turned to my readers to find out what their favorite things are, and what a surprise. Here we have some great stuff that's reasonably priced and which also make perfect gifts.

Follow Me on Twitter
Follow my fashion tweets.

 


Men's Fashion / Grooming Ads
Featured Articles
Grooming - Body
Grooming - Hair
Grooming - Shaving
Grooming - Skin Care
Wardrobe Basics
Dressing to Impress

 

More from About.com

Great Gadget Gifts
iPad or iPod? Kindle or Nook? Point-and-shoot or DIL camera? If you're confused by this year's must-have gadgets, check out our top picks. More>



The Gift of Entertainment
The lowdown on the latest holiday releases, plus recommendations on the best in music, movies and more. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Daniel Billett
Men's Fashion / Grooming Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Men's Fashion / Grooming newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Picture Galleries of Men's Hairstyles
Men's Watch Guide - Top Picks in Watches
Best T-shirts and Underwear for Men
6 Practical Gifts for Guys
Men's Gift Guide

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment