Wednesday 25 November 2009

About Men's Fashion / Grooming: Gift Suggestions for Guys

About.com    Men's Fashion / Grooming
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Daniel Billett
A friend of mine told just a few days ago that they had already done much of their holiday shopping. I had a hard time getting my mind around it but then I realized we are at the end of November and the holidays are upon us. And I think it's safe to say that budget will be on everyone's mind this holiday season. So considering the stressful economic times, I have more practical and budget oriented gift ideas for the guys in your life.

 
In the Spotlight
6 Practical Gifts for Guys
Are you stumped for gift ideas for the guys on your shopping list? Or perhaps you are just too busy to go shopping? Instead of racking your brain for some unique or original gift, why not go for something more practical? I have come up with six practical gifts any guy will be sure to appreciate.

 
           More Topics
Top Picks in Men's Cardigans
Cardigans are another wardrobe must have. And they have had a bit of a comeback lately too, not that they ever really went out of style. They come in so many styles from slim fitting and modern to more traditional. Check out my top picks in men's cardigans.

 
Gift Inspiration - My Readers' Favorite Things
As I get older my family continues to grow which means my gift list gets longer and longer for graduations, birthdays, the holidays, etc. And sometimes even I need a little gift giving inspiration. But not long ago when thinking about gifts for the guys in my life, I turned to my readers to find out what their favorite things are, and what a surprise. Here we have some great stuff that's reasonably priced.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Feeling Under the Weather?
Evaluating Your Cold Symptoms
How to tell when a runny nose is just a cold, and when it might be turning into something more serious and require a visit to the doctor. More>

Men's Fashion / Grooming Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Men's Fashion / Grooming newsletter as fashionin2010.fashionin2010@BLOGGER.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=mensfashion&e=fashionin2010.fashionin2010@BLOGGER.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment