Monday 11 July 2011

Speedendurance.com

Speedendurance.com


How to Race the 200 meters – Part 1 (Video)

Posted: 11 Jul 2011 01:03 AM PDT

A few months ago, I gave a small seminar in which one topic was How to Race the 200 meters.  The video slideshow clip is about 10 minutes long and I posted it on YouTube (more videos to be added).  You can download the MP4 file here for your iPhone or computer if you prefer offline viewing.

All I did was add a microphone input to my laptop that was showing the slides, hit "record", and and started presenting.  Honestly, I don't know why presenters don't know this trick, or why they offer the slides without audio afterwards. Maybe it's a secrecy thing, or maybe they got compensated by the LOC, so they don’t want to give it away for free.

In any case, I'm all for free stuff and for sharing.  You'll just have to put up with my sarcasm and occasional arrogance in the video below!

Facebook and RSS readers, click here.

There was one minor omission.  Afterwards, I realized I forgot to address how to actually run the curve, as I only addressed the block setup.

So I'll present that tomorrow.

Complete Speed Training

Copyright © 2011 by Speedendurance.com. All Rights Reserved.
Speedendurance.com is on Facebook. Visit:
Find SpeedEndurance.com on Facebook

SpeedEndurance.com recommends:

No comments:

Post a Comment