Thursday 7 April 2011

About Today: DIY Takeout Food at Home

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
I'm not what you would call a fancy cook. I'm better than I was a few years ago, though, when my best dishes included such glamorous items as "the peanut butter sandwich" and "really al dente spaghetti."

The Best Thai Curry Recipes
Still, I'd like to get to the point where I can make almost anything that I can order. Or at least, I'd like to be able to make Thai curry recipes, so that I can eat curried things all day long.

12 Easy Chinese Recipes
First on my list from this recipe roundup: Honey chicken. It looks pretty amazing.

Make Perfect Kebabs at Home
Kebabs were one of my Dad's standby dishes when I was growing up. We were, of course, fascinated with the whole food on a stick thing.

Video: How to Make Homemade Pizza
If I can learn how to make pizza at home, I'll have pretty much realized every childhood dream, except owning a tame unicorn.

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
How to Go From Coupon Klutz to Coupon Queen
2011 Masters Pairings
Glenn Beck Ending His Fox News Show
12 Bad Things to Say to the Newly Engaged
Top 10 Ways to Get Infected With Malware
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Discover the Disney Dream
Disney's newest cruise ship has something for every family member, from the Aqua Duck watercoaster to adults-only lounges. More>



Cruise the Celebrity Eclipse
The Eclipse features luxurious interiors, a spa, and the "iLounge" where guests can check email and create their own photo books. More>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment