Wednesday 28 March 2012

How To Convert MP4 To AVI, MP3, Or WMV - Critique Of Any Video Converter!

Convert your MP4 files to AVI, MP3, or WMV. I have a plan that records my personal computer screen. It saves every little thing in the MP4 file format. The difficulty I was getting was importing the MP4 files into Windows Film Maker to be edited. I searched the online for a option. I tried a number of unique free software programs prior to I discovered Any Video Converter.

I downloaded Any Video Converter so I could try it. Any Video Converter converts lots of unique video file formats. You can convert files from avi, asf, mov, rm, rmvb, flv, mkv, mpg, 3gp, m4v, vob, YouTube videos, plus other individuals to avi, mp4, wmv, swf, flv, mkv, MPEG-one and MPEG-two, mpg (PAL or NTSC), mp3, wma, ogg, aac, wave, m4a.

I converted an MP4 file to AVI. To convert an MP4 file to an AVI file open Any Video Converter. In the upper left corner click on Add Video. Go to the file that the MP4 is in and choose your file. The subsequent matter you want to do is is click on Edit in the Menu Bar at the prime. Scroll down to the bottom and click Selections.

In the Decide on Output Folder area click on Browse. Pick the folder that you want the converted file to go to. Make positive you know exactly where you are putting the file so you can obtain it later. A lot of individuals miss this stage and loose their converted file.

On the top rated ideal of Any Video Converter it says Profile. In the Profile section you can choose from a lot of distinct video file formats. I have attempted a amount of distinct file formats and for my function of importing video into Windows Movie Maker I locate the "Personalized AVI Film (*.avi)" assortment performs best for me. Select Personalized AVI Movie (*.avi) to convert your file to AVI.

You can experiment with the other settings that are out there in Any Video Converter, but I have observed the default settings work excellent.

All that is left to do is click on Convert positioned next to the Add Video button. You can view the status bar to see the progress of the file being converted. When the file finishes being converted Any Video Converter beeps and pops ups a window for their merchandise. Just click No Thanks and continue.

You can now go to the folder exactly where you told Any Video Converter to save your file to find your AVI file. I opened Windows Film Maker and imported my converted file and was capable to edit the converted file.

I have attempted converting to and from some of the other file formats and Any Video Converter does an superb job.

No comments:

Post a Comment