Friday 26 February 2010

About Today: Hot Drinks for Cold Days

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor
Like most people in the Northern hemisphere, I am good and sick of winter. It has snowed approximately 3 million inches so far this season (figure not exact) and I have decided to stay indoors and drink hot beverages until my front yard no longer resembles the ice planet of Hoth.

Top Hot Chocolate Recipes
Hot chocolate is obviously the first choice. You can't argue with a classic, and since many of these recipes are from other, warmer climates, I can pretend that I'm on vacation.

Warm Cocktails for Cold Days
And then, after five o'clock, there's adult hot chocolate, the first of many warm beverages on this list.

Crockpot Hot Apple Cider
There's pretty much nothing a crockpot can't do. After I force it to make me hot cider, I'm going to have it do my taxes.

How to Choose Tea
This is my old standby in all weather. If you don't like tea, I maintain that you just haven't found the right tea for you. (Mine is green tea.)

 


Today Ads
Featured Articles
Koenig, Boner of 'Growing Pains', Is Dead
Movie Review: 'Cop Out'
What Is the Budget Reconciliation Process?
Find Storage Space in Your Own Home
Who Was Voted Off 'Idol' Last Night?
Follow Us on Twitter!

 

More from About.com

Managing Dog Behavior Problems
Understanding common dog behavior problems like barking, biting, and chewing is key to handling them appropriately. More >

Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds
Keep yourself, and your family, happy and healthy this fall with these tips. More >


 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment